Sunday, September 7, 2008

Learning to write


A few days ago I was teaching Allison how to write a few letters she seemed to do ok with a little bit of help. Tonight when I was busy with Emma Allison sat at the table and did this. She didn't have any help but she did such a great job writing her A. Now I am not sure if she used the correct form...like starting at the top but still I was impressed! I think the circular one at the right side is her O.

2 comments:

Robyn Welcker said...

I can't believe how fast Alison is growing up....Holy cow that little girl can write that's creepy...but good at the same time...WOW we miss you guys wish we were closer but this is life,,,,you never get what you want, well I should go it's FHE got to give the lesson....talk to you later...
~robyn

Sherri said...

Oh! This time of being little goes by so fast...I wish I had just focused on the fun more. treasure every minute.