Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pillow Case Painting





On Friday we had some little friends over to paint. We chose to paint pillow cases and we used toy shapes, carrots, apples, and cars to create some beautiful designs. The kids also did some water color painting and a little painting of themselves as well. Thanks to all of our friends who came to paint and please come again!

5 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

HOW FUN! Your hair looks super cute too! I wish I could do that to mine...=(

Jordan said...

um...Johanna I am not in any of those pictures but my friend Jenni is and she always has cute hair.

sportyrls said...

Fun fun painting! Abbie asked your Mom at church today where Alli was- it was so cute; she just saw your mom and made the connection and sure must miss her little friend. We miss you guys!

Jenni said...

That was so much fun and has totally inspired me to be more creative with payton. I have my projects but he needs his. Thank you and sorry we leave such a mess every time we come over.

Jenni said...

Oh I hope it's okay. I'm just going to use this on my blog. The pictures are super cute!