Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a beautiful day


My new friends Jenni and Courtney invited me and the girls to go on a walk and have a picnic. It was a gorgeous day in the Pacific North West and we had so much fun. The kids played ring around the rosie and threw rocks in the lake. I love watching children play outside they are always so happy and fascinated by every thing we adults take for granted.

2 comments:

emily jean said...

HEY Devin and I are most likely going to be in your neck of the woods for Thanksgiving and we want to come visit you while we are there...What are your plans so that we can figure something out.

Jenni said...

I'm so glad you had your camera there yesterday! We had so much fun and I'm the same way about watching kids just be kids! Alison is a blast to have around. Oh and could I get these pictures? I want to remeber that day too. I need to be better about having my caemra with me.

*jenni