
Allison FINALLY started ballet today. She has waited a long time for this day and I must say she looked so cute. The parents had to wait outside the studio during class but I got a few picture through the blinds. It amazes me what Allison will do when I am not around, she was such a ham dancing around. I am excited she gets to do something that is just for her.
4 comments:
WOW flash backs to when you were her age!!! She is soooo dang cute and look at those legs!! ooolala!!
oh!!!!!!! soooooooo cute!!! What a darling! We've been thinking about you guys.
I have to say that I'm semi-mom-jealous; how fun to watch her be just so cute! Ballet doesn't start until 4 here : (
Oh my goodness! That is so cute!!! Alli, you should keep dancing until you are old enough to play beautiful parts in ballets!
Post a Comment