Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good Deal



I LOVE finding a good deal on anything. A few days ago I took the girls to Value Village to get some pillowcases and I stumbled upon 2 pairs of maryjane crocs that are Allison's size. Alli loves crocs but they are $25 a pair so she has only had one pair which she grew out of. Both pair are in good shape I just shined them up with croc butter and they are good as new. And the best part is I got both pair for under $6...I love a good deal!
Now the cat is also from our Value Village shopping adventure...it was a cat shaped cutting board but now it is our pretty painted feline friend. Allison loves to paint so I love finding cheap wooden things for her to express her creativity on. Besides the nose , mouth, and ears she painted it herself.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

How do you know the Austins?