Monday, September 15, 2008

I've been Husband Tagged


My sister Husband tagged me, I swear I have filled this out before but here you go...


What is his name? Benjamin David Smurthwaite
Nicknames? Benny boy
How long have you been married? Almost 5 years
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? 27
How did you meet? We were in the same ward at BYU-Idaho and lived across the street form one another.
Where did you go on your first date? Taco Bell
How long have you been together? 5 1/2 years
Who eats more? Ben does
Who eats more sweets?Me...I really need to break that habit!
Who said I love you first? Well ...that is debatable we both think we said it first but because I love him I will say he did!
Who is taller? Hands down Ben
Who sings better?BEN
Who does the laundry?Both of us
Who does the dishes? Both of us, but Ben does them more (thanks honey!)
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn?Ben
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? We switch off but I probably do more often.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me, but I think I am wearing off on Ben.
Who is the first to admit they're wrong? depends on the topic
Whose parents do you see most? Mine
Who kissed who first? Ben kissed me first on our first date and then I slammed the door on his face...it must have been a good kiss!
Who proposed?Ben, it's a great story but needs to be told in person.
Who is more sensitive? me
Who has more friends?Me.
Who has more siblings? Ben has 9 I only have 1
Who wears the pants? I may be bossy but we both try to wear the pants...It can get pretty tight with two people wearing them!

Now who am I going to tag...no one! If you read this and want to be tagged go ahead and fill it out and you can say I tagged you.

3 comments:

emily jean said...

I love the new blog design! super cute!

Hallenbergers said...

I can't believe you didn't tag anyone!! Anyway, Thanks for playin!

Sarah said...

Taco Bell? Ha :)