
So I have noticed that Allison always has some sort of scratch or bruise one her which I know is normal for a toddler but I hope she will out grow her clumsiness before she really hurts herself. Below are a few of her funny and not so funny additions to her bumps and bruises.
Yesterday Allison said "mom, I have an ankle on my foot" I thought it was funny how she said it but didn't think much of it. Later that night she was playing with her ankle and I looked at it and it had a big scrape on it...I guess she was trying to say she had a scratch on her ankle...sometimes I wish I spoke toddler.
Then today we were leaving target and I thought Ben was carrying Allison and I was pushing the cart and the cart got stuck on something...or I should say someone. Yes I ran over my own daughter I felt really bad but in my defense it is hard to see over a infant car seat. Allison forgave me and I don't even think I left a mark.
The picture is of Allison today when she was trying on her tiara she made and ended up tripping over herself and falling into our bed frame. She was not such a happy princess.
My favorite Allison mishap is when she starts running around the house and ends up running into the wall. I know that sounds awful but she only runs into it because she is so busy staring at herself in the mirror on the wall as she runs past to make the proper turn around the corner. She hasn't ever gotten hurt surprisingly but she still hasn't learned to pay better attention. :)
Every time Alli gets hurt she always asks for a band aid so as you can guess we go through a lot of those. It is funny to watch her put them on because they are no where near where her injuries are.
3 comments:
THAT'S PRETTY FUNNY!!! Like to see her run into the wall on tape...oh wait I did at mom's house...that was in result from being chased by her two cousins though....Great times!
LOL I laugh every time a scroll down and see that face!! =0 LOL
I just love that face.
Grandma
Post a Comment