I wore my hair down yesterday for the first time in a long time and Allison told me "I like your hair, you look like a Barbie mommy." It was really cute, if only I had some of Barbies other features...like that tiny little waist.
Allison is so cute when she wakes up in the morning she comes in and says "how was your good sleep?" or during the day she will ask "how is your good day?" She is quite the optimist not giving me a chance to say its a bad day.
When we drove by the temple today she said "mommy I am going to get a recommend and get married in the temple to you ok!?" I told her that sounded great except she needs to find a nice boy to marry instead of mommy.
1 comment:
so sweet! I can just hear her cute little voice saying those things....ahhhhh
Post a Comment