I took Allison and Emma to
Disneyland for the first time this week. Our wonderful friend Jenn let us tag along with her and her girls, it was great! We stayed for two days and on day two another friend Isa joined us with her girls...watch out 9 crazy girls! Allison's face was priceless, she was in awe the whole time. Her favorite ride was Dumbo and she LOVED the princesses of course. She liked all the characters and was friendly to them...except the Mad Hater. She warmed up a little to him when he poured her a glass of pretend tea. I think this was the perfect time to go for our first time, the lines were short and the weather wasn't scorching hot or raining...It was jacket weather. I am going to post most of the pictures I took so sorry if your not Allison's Grandparents! And there will be more to come Jenn took a bunch of pictures I need to get from her. I hope you enjoy our first magical experience at Disneyland!






3 comments:
oh, I want to go to Disneyland. It looks like evryone had a grand time. The princesses really DO EXIST!
Great pics! Looked like you had a lot of FUN! The boys reacted mostly to Minnie Mouse! LOL They want to go now.... =(
Oh Jordan! I want that picture of all of us together! It captures the craziness!!! You can barely see Mickey Mouse:)
Post a Comment