
These are my new shoes...I love them! For those of you who didn't know me before I had kids this is a good example of something that I used to wear. My mom and sister still say... "those are Jordan shoes" or "that's a Jordan outfit" every time they see something that is a little wild and loud. I'm not sure why I stopped wearing fun and wild things but I think I want to start again. Ben bought me these shoes because he also misses my former loud self. The problem now of course is I have nothing to wear with these cute shoes... I guess I will have to go shopping(what a bummer!)
3 comments:
"Those are Jordan shoes!!" so cute!! Ben has good taste...where did he get them? Can't wait to see what you wear with them!
I love your shoes. Never lose the "real" Jordan. Mom
please post a picture of the "real" jordan. I am excited to see what she looks like!!
Post a Comment