A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: I was 14 and a freshmen in high school. I had just moved from Wyoming to Washington giving up cheerleading at my old school and doing drama at my new school. I was also probably complaining about all the rain in my new home. (I love the rain now!)
5 things on my to-do list today: Pack for Disneyland, Decorate cookies for Dinner mtg., Shave my legs, fill out this silly tagged thing, go to church.
5 Snacks I enjoy: Dried apples & bananas, milk & cookies, yogurt, grapes, beef jerky
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy a house and a Honda odyssey and invest a big chunk. Re-do my parents house. Go somewhere fabulous with my husband and donate some to a worthy charity.
5 places I have lived: Houston, TX....Bear River, UT......Evanston, WY....Shelton, WA......Rexburg, ID
5 jobs that I have had: Lifeguard/swim teacher, Mom, Jewelry Department manager, Waitress, daycare teacher
5 Things people don't know about me: I don't like shoes I prefer to be barefoot, I worked in a factory making airbag explosives, I don't like salad, My favorite sea animal is a manatee, my favorite land animal is a wombat, I can curl my tongue to look like a flower.
Ok, I tag 1.Jenn 2.Meagan 3.Mollie!!
1 comment:
THANK YOU! The only thing I didn't know about you was that you worked in a factory...when was that?!
Post a Comment