
I had the privilege to babysit for a friend last night. Haylee and Sydney joined Me, Allison, and Emma for an all girls night. We did lots of projects, one of them was a pirate's eye patch since we had just seen the Veggietales pirate movie.
Allison and Haylee kept giving each other hugs and knocking each other over. Silly girls!
Sydney was the first to fall asleep but before she drifted off to dream land she asked to snuggle with Emma. They were so cute. The pictures don't do the moment justice because they are making silly faces because of the flash.
All the girls were finally asleep and apparently I dozed off in the chair to because I was awakened by Jenn and Aaron when they arrived to pick up their girls. I guess the girls wore me out!
It was a fun night and I hope we get to do it again soon.
1 comment:
Thank you for watching the girls! They had such a great time. At the pajama breakfast I let Sydney hold baby Emma and she said: "Mommy, can we get one of these". She just adores babies. Thank you for letting her hold her! I am so happy to see the relationship Allison & Haylee have developed. They really love each other!
Jenn
Post a Comment