Monday, January 7, 2008

First day of Gymnastics

Today was Allison's first day of gymnastics she is in the class with her little friend Haylee. They were so cute running around in their leotards.





I think Allison liked the jumpy thing the best, she even ignored bubbles to be able to jump on it by herself.

After class we went across the street to the toy store to get a "gummy ball" as the kids called it. This was Allison's first gumball as well, I think she liked it but it did end up on the floor of Jen's van...sorry Jen!

3 comments:

jenn said...

No worries! The gum came right off. Miracle! You have better pictures of the girls than I do! You'll need to send them to me!!

Jenn

Gwen said...

They look like they are having a ball.

Hallenbergers said...

Jordan...she looks so big in these pics! I want to cry too...What a cutie.