I've been "Husband Tagged" by Johanna, so here we go...
What is his name? Ben
How long have you been married? 4 years
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? He does!
Who said I love you first? He did in a round about way, he said I want you to let me love you and then after I said I loved him then he said the actuall words.
Who is smarter? At math Ben; at English me; at music Ben; the rest we are pretty even.
Whose temper is worse? Mine.
Who does the laundry? Both of us
Who does the dishes? Mostly Ben...he is sooooo wonderful!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? Me
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time but Ben will some times
Who drives when you are together? I do if its a short distant he does if its a long distance.
Who is more stubborn? Me, but I think he is getting more stubborn
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
Who proposed? Ben
Who has more friends? Me
Who has more siblings? Hands down Ben...there are ten kids in his family and two in mine
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do...we prefer jeans!
2 comments:
wuhaaaaaa(evil laugh)not sure how to spell it! Thank was quick! I am impressed!
I want to mek the "Who said I love you " question more accurate: I said that I want to love you if you let me, and Jordan said that she wanted to let me love her.
Ben
Post a Comment