Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day at the Movies

On Saturday we took Allison to her first movie in the Theater. We went and saw The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, it was a Veggietales movie.
It was lots of fun Allison wore her Veggitales overalls and brought her Larry and Junior stuffed toys along with her. We were joined at the theater by several of Alli's friends...Haylee, Sydney, James, & Jenn.

I loved watching Allison's face as she watched the movie start, she was so amazed and joyful. If only all of us could be that easily impressed. I Love how kids find joy in simple things...and in popcorn! Allison loved her popcorn and little drink, it came in a special box that had the movie characters on it. I thought the whole experience was great, however I don't think I will ever look at Cheese puffs/Cheetos the same again. (you will understand if you see the movie)

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

How fun was that!!! She is so cute...Love the Veggie Tale overalls she was wearing. was the movie good?