Thursday, January 3, 2008

I love to Read


So another thing I discovered over Christmas vacation was how much I love to read. I haven't read a whole book in a very long time, but Ruth let me borrow the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer to read over Christmas break. She thought I would like it since it take place rather close to my home town in Washington. She was right I loved it, I could picture the setting and even the school and town mentioned seemed similar to the one I grew up in. I finished Twilight in 3 days, it would have been sooner but I still had to be social I was visiting family! I was so excited to read the next book New Moon and Eclipse but no where in my small home town had them in stock so I had to wait until the day after Christmas to go into the nearest Barnes and Noble. I finished the Second two books a few days later and I can't wait for the next book to come out. Ben was so fascinated that i read them so fast and liked them so much that he has even started reading Twilight.

No comments: